Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lace Yarn and FO's

Well the lace yarn that I won arrived last week and I just got around to photographing it. I already started making the Honeybee Stole with it and I have pictures of the start of that as well.
Here is the Misty Blue Lace weight Alpaca. It is from EnchantedFibers on Etsy. It is beautiful and soft and I just love it.
This is the start of the project I am doing with it. I am making the Honeybee Stole (ravelry link). This was my first time doing a provisional cast on and it took a little getting used to. I love this pattern however and it is very well written. I haven't had any trouble so far and am just enjoying knitting it. I definitely think that I have caught the lace knitting bug.
Here is my finished Calorimetry which was a really quick knit. I finished all the knitting in about one day but I kept putting off sewing the button on which just got done last night. I can't wait till it is cold enough to wear this again because it is just the cutest winter accessory I have ever seen.
Here is the finished Cable Eyelet Scarf. I know I promised pictures of me wearing these two items but my husband has just been running around like crazy and hasn't had the time to take photos of me wearing them so that will have to wait.

No comments: