Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Favorites

Well I am going to start sharing one of my favorites from Etsy every Friday. I will show a picture of a single item from my favorites (with permission from the shop owner to use the photograph as I don't want to be stealing photos) and I will talk a little bit about the shop that it is from. This will be the first week of it so let me know how you like it also if any of you have etsy shops that you would like me to take a look at for possible options for Friday Favorites you can convo me on Etsy where my ID is knittingpanda87 (I may or may not get to showing everyones shops that convos me as I have lots of other favorites already and will probably only be doing one favorite a week).

So for this week I am showing the a bag/purse from thirdfloor.


This bag is called the Annie in Salmon and Pink and I just love it. I would use it as a knitting bag probably as you can never have enough of those and it is the perfect size for one. I love the colors and the dots on it are so cute. The shop also has a number of other styles of bags as well as the same bag but in black. The shop also sells wraps, jewelry, and some clothing. Go check it out.