Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter!!!

Well Easter kind of snuck up on me and I didn't realize that it was today until Friday night when my grandmother came over for dinner. Anyways I went to church for the first time in years today. Since I have been gone from my church they have gotten a new pastor which is a great thing. One of the reasons that I stopped going to church is that the pastor that was there had long drawn out sermons in a monotone voice that he just didn't seem that passionate about. So I went today and loved the new pastor. She had so much passion about her sermon and she really has a good connection with the church. So I have decided to start going to church every Sunday again which I am extremely happy about. I rely on my faith to get me through a lot in my life but just wasn't getting anything from the old pastor at my church so I am very excited to be going back to church. Anyways I spent the day with my family and we had a very casual Easter dinner of homemade mac and cheese that my sister made (which was amazing but definitely awful for you). We rented the movie August Rush which was a great movie and I would recommend it to anyone. I got a little bit of knitting done on my second Monkey sock while we watched the movie. I hope everyone had as great an Easter as I did.

No comments: