Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Calorimetry and contest

I am almost finished with the Calorimetry I just have to find a button to sew onto it to finish it off and I will have pictures as soon as that is done. I will also have pictures of me wearing the scarf as well when I post them.
On another note I have entered yet another contest and would like to send you all that way. It is on the Baa Baa Blacksheep blog and the post can be found here http://bea-blacksheep.blogspot.com/2008/03/313-and-contest.html . If any of you go over and enter be sure to let her know that I sent you so that I can get an extra entry.

1 comment:

The Mel B said...

After my experiences searching for just the right button for the calorimetry I knit as a Christmas gift (and then again trying to find the right buttons for some baby booties I made) I have decided that I should go ahead and start stashing away some random buttons. Have I bothered to do that just yet? No. Hmph