Monday, January 14, 2008

new yarn and borrowed US2 DPNs






Well I got some new yarn that I ordered a while ago and was back ordered. It is Malabrigo Merino Worsted in the colorway Autumn Forest. I have 2 skeins of it and will be using it to make a scarf for myself.






I also bought one skein of Fearless Fibers 100% Superwash Wool in Fingerering weight in the colorway Saltillo from a person on ravelry who was destashing it. I plan to make myself a pair of socks with it.
I also borrowed a set of size 2 DPNs from my mother while I was over her house yesterday so that I can continue working on my socks even though I can't make it to AC Moore to get myself a pair of new DPNs at the moment. So it is back to making the socks. Plus I ripped out the Dusty Rose Malabrigo for the second time to start a new pattern since I didnt' like the pattern I was working on again. I am not making the Train Tam off of Cosy Makes blog and am just hoping a praying that I have enough yarn to finish it since I love this hat.

No comments: