Thursday, February 28, 2008

home from vacation

Well I got home from vacation on Monday and things have been a little crazy and I haven't had time to blog. While I was on vacation I started my afghan that I am making out of Knit Picks Swish Superwash Worsted Weight. I got two sqaures of it done and will have pictures tomorrow. We came home from vacation to a small plumbing problem that has been fixed and all of the plumbing is back in working condition again. I basically finished the first monkey sock before we left other than grafting the toe together which couldn't happen because all of my darning needles and other wonderful knitting notions were packed in my suitcase to be checked so that I would have them if I needed them on vacation so I will also have pictures of that coming tomorrow hopefully as long as the grafting gets done later today which may or may not happen seeing as I have a pretty bad cold and am not really feeling up to par. Well that is all for today hopefully I will have pictures tomorrow if not then they will definatly be in my next entry.

No comments: